Hogwarts Founders
Welcome back! (or just plain Welcome)

Term is currently not open. Please make sure to post your profile and if you are a student, reply to the Sorting hat and exam evaluations. After that, you're allowed to post in the Magical Areas and the great hall. The other areas are restricted until term starts.
Hogwarts Founders
Welcome back! (or just plain Welcome)

Term is currently not open. Please make sure to post your profile and if you are a student, reply to the Sorting hat and exam evaluations. After that, you're allowed to post in the Magical Areas and the great hall. The other areas are restricted until term starts.
Hogwarts Founders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

990 A.D. Founders time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Students can now post in the Great Hall/Entrance Hall and in Diagon Alley.
Make sure if you're a student that you post in the Exam Evaluations and Sorting Hat to be put in a year and house.
Chat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» (2) Face Claim
Sorting Hat EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:25 am by Helena Ravenclaw

» Evaluations Exam (All students must post)
Sorting Hat EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 pm by Keitha Willow

» Sorting Hat
Sorting Hat EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm by Keitha Willow

» Keitha Jane Willow
Sorting Hat EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm by Keitha Willow

» Hogwarts Prime
Sorting Hat EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm by Godric Gryffindor

» Eve Brewer
Sorting Hat EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 pm by Evelynne Brewer

» Trying to find my place [Open]
Sorting Hat EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:25 am by Willow Hartman

» Taking the long way home {Open}
Sorting Hat EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:37 pm by Willow Hartman

» A Time To Reflect
Sorting Hat EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 pm by Willow Hartman

Affiliates
free forum

FM Chat
ChatBox

Sorting Hat

Go down 
+3
Arsen Salvator
Rosalinda Rivera
Godric Gryffindor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Godric Gryffindor
Founder
Godric Gryffindor

Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Sorting Hat   Sorting Hat EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:42 pm

The Sorting Song:

The sorting hat is put on your head and begins to search your head for memories...

((Please answer these questions in a post below))

1. Use three words to describe yourself.

2. How would you describe your relationship to your family.

3. You are given a test at school that has questions that teacher hasn't covered yet. In the middle of the test you notice that your friend next to you has a cheat-sheet. The teacher doesn't notice.

A) Ask to share the cheat-sheet. This test isn't fair, so why should you be?
B) Good for them, they beat the system.
C) Confront them after the test and try to convince them not to cheat anymore. You don't want them to get in trouble.
D) Confront them after the test and force them to tell the teacher they cheated, or you will tell on them. They must pay for their misdeeds.
E) Inform the teacher right in the middle of class that they are cheating. Cheaters never prosper!

4. A very strong man approaches you while you're eating lunch and demands that you give him some food. He doesn't appear to be starving or poor. There is nobody there to stop him from taking it.

A) Give him some food and leave quickly. You don't want any trouble from a jerk like that.
B) Give him some food and leave. But you're going to tell on him later.
C) Give him some food and follow him to his house so you can later get him back by doing something rather nasty.
D) Give him half your food and invite him to sit and talk with you, maybe you can befriend him.
E) Give him a nice fist in the face. Nobody steals from you.

5. You are given a small plastic puzzle that looks to be difficult to solve.

A) I have better things to do than play with toys.
B) I'll try it out, but if I can't solve it, it's not the end of the world.
C) I'll put some time into it. I'm sure I could solve it eventually.
D) I won't give up until I solve it. Then, maybe I'll try it blindfolded!

6. Five years ago a girl stole some money from you and she never got in trouble for it. Since then, she has become a much better person. Recently she has been arrested for stealing, but you can prove that she is innocent.

A) I'm not saying a thing. This is the punishment that she never got five years ago.
B) Tell her that I'll save her, provided she pays me back the money she owes me.
C) I'll save her because I know she's a better person now.
D) I'd save her even if she was still a bad person because I know she is innocent this time.

7. Describe your Patronus worthy memory.

8. Describe your Boggart and why it would be that.

Last edited by Godric Gryffindor on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://foundersbeginning.rpg-board.net
Rosalinda Rivera
3rd Year
Rosalinda Rivera

Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Hat   Sorting Hat EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Cunning, Devious, Ambitious
Spainish Nobel pureblood family, that are very close to each other as they are the only ones they can truly trust.
3. You are given a test at school that has questions that teacher hasn't covered yet. In the middle of the test you notice that your friend next to you has a cheat-sheet. The teacher doesn't notice.

4. A very strong man approaches you while you're eating lunch and demands that you give him some food. He doesn't appear to be starving or poor. There is nobody there to stop him from taking it.

6. Five years ago a girl stole some money from you and she never got in trouble for it. Since then, she has become a much better person. Recently she has been arrested for stealing, but you can prove that she is innocent.

A) I'm not saying a thing. This is the punishment that she never got five years ago.

My thirteenth birthday ball. I danced the night away and had a really nice time.

Myself, poor and in rags cleaning floors. It would be that way because at any time my father could be striped of his status and I would lose all of my inheritance, meaning I would have to actualy work.
Back to top Go down
Arsen Salvator
5th Year
Arsen Salvator

Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Hat   Sorting Hat EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Temperamental, Ambitious and Scheming

What relationship? He hates his family they are all such goody two shoes and he cant stand to be like them. He's been forced to live through their religious ways for far too long. He plans to rewrite the Salvator history.

The day his uncle came and rescued him from his box room, killing his family on the way out.

An ugly powerless version of myself. Power means everything to Arsen and without it he might as well be a muggle.
Back to top Go down
Arianna Peverell
5th Year
Arianna Peverell

Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Sorting Hat   Sorting Hat EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:10 pm

Intelligent, Ambitious, Confident
We're close. My family encourages me to test my limits and expand them

C) Confront them after the test and try to convince them not to cheat anymore. You don't want them to get in trouble.
D) Confront them after the test and force them to tell the teacher they cheated, or you will tell on them. They must pay for their misdeeds.
E) Inform the teacher right in the middle of class that they are cheating. Cheaters never prosper!
(B)

A) Give him some food and leave quickly. You don't want any trouble from a jerk like that.
B) Give him some food and leave. But you're going to tell on him later.
C) Give him some food and follow him to his house so you can later get him back by doing something rather nasty.
D) Give him half your food and invite him to sit and talk with you, maybe you can befriend him.
(c)

(C)

B) Tell her that I'll save her, provided she pays me back the money she owes me.
D) I'd save her even if she was still a bad person because I know she is innocent this time.
(B)
The Day my father took me out with him covered in his invisibility cloak

Failure is what I fear the most. Father telling me he's dissapointed in me for being weak and unworthy of the Peverell name.
Back to top Go down
Cynthia Romano
3rd Year
Cynthia Romano

Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Hat   Sorting Hat EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Brave, Sarcastic, Adventurous.
Very close, she would tell them almost anything, even if they don't want to hear it.

The day that my little brother was born, and I became a big sister.

My family being in trouble and not being able to help them in any way. Family is the number one thing in my life, and losing them would be too much.
Back to top Go down
Evelynne Brewer

Evelynne Brewer

Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Hat   Sorting Hat EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:29 pm

-Hyper Ball [of] Passion
-Very good, my father and I are extremely close.
You are given a test at school that has questions that teacher hasn't
covered yet. In the middle of the test you notice that your friend next
to you has a cheat-sheet. The teacher doesn't notice.

-B) Good for them, they beat the system.
A very strong man approaches you while you're eating lunch and demands
that you give him some food. He doesn't appear to be starving or poor.
There is nobody there to stop him from taking it.

-D) Give him half your food and invite him to sit and talk with you, maybe you can befriend him.
-C) I'll put some time into it. I'm sure I could solve it eventually.
Five years ago a girl stole some money from you and she never got in
trouble for it. Since then, she has become a much better person.
Recently she has been arrested for stealing, but you c
an prove that she
is innocent.

-D) I'd save her even if she was still a bad person because I know she is innocent this time.
-Lying in my father's bed with my him and my brother, talking and laughing.
-My dead brother because he's my twin and died before he could even see the world. It scares me that he never had life.
Back to top Go down
Keitha Willow

Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Hat   Sorting Hat EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

The sorting hat is put on your head and begins to search your head for memories...

((Please answer these questions in a post below))

1. Use three words to describe yourself.shy,smart,bookish

2. How would you describe your relationship to your family.My family does not cared about me.

7. Describe your Patronus worthy memory. My memories is reading Alice in wonderland and visualize the character within the head and the mad hatter and all them.

8. Describe your Boggart and why it would be that. My grave or my coffin there that what scares her is death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorting Hat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorting Hat   Sorting Hat Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorting Hat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts Founders :: The School :: Primary Floor :: Great Hall-
Jump to: