Hogwarts Founders
Welcome back! (or just plain Welcome)

Term is currently not open. Please make sure to post your profile and if you are a student, reply to the Sorting hat and exam evaluations. After that, you're allowed to post in the Magical Areas and the great hall. The other areas are restricted until term starts.
Hogwarts Founders
Welcome back! (or just plain Welcome)

Term is currently not open. Please make sure to post your profile and if you are a student, reply to the Sorting hat and exam evaluations. After that, you're allowed to post in the Magical Areas and the great hall. The other areas are restricted until term starts.
Hogwarts Founders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

990 A.D. Founders time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Students can now post in the Great Hall/Entrance Hall and in Diagon Alley.
Make sure if you're a student that you post in the Exam Evaluations and Sorting Hat to be put in a year and house.
Chat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» (2) Face Claim
Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:25 am by Helena Ravenclaw

» Evaluations Exam (All students must post)
Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 pm by Keitha Willow

» Sorting Hat
Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm by Keitha Willow

» Keitha Jane Willow
Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm by Keitha Willow

» Hogwarts Prime
Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm by Godric Gryffindor

» Eve Brewer
Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 pm by Evelynne Brewer

» Trying to find my place [Open]
Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:25 am by Willow Hartman

» Taking the long way home {Open}
Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:37 pm by Willow Hartman

» A Time To Reflect
Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 pm by Willow Hartman

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    FM Chat
    ChatBox

Trying to find my place [Open]

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Arianna Peverell
    5th Year
    Arianna Peverell

Trying to find my place [Open] Empty
    PostSubject: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:47 am

"I'll be fine father, honestly." Ria told him for what seemed like the hundredth time. Ignotus nodded reluctantly and apparated away.

Ria shook her head thinking about her overprotective father. She'll never admit it, but she enjoyed the attention her father bestowed upon her. He was her hero after all.

"A butterbear please." She ordered in a polite yet firm tone, befitting the pureblood she was. She'll have to do the shopping herself, not that she's complaining. Arianna liked taking care of things herself.
    Back to top Go down
    Willow Hartman
    School Nurse
    Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 5:45 am

Willow smiled softly as she finished up her last shift in this place, it was an event that both saddened her and made her excited for the future, she wondered just how wonderful Hogwarts was going to be, she had heard great things but never been there herself.

Seeing that some of the guys were busy refilling the stock Willow took up the order of a girl who had just entered the pub and got the butterbeer for her, placing the bottle next to her with a glass in case she wanted it.

"There you go! 5 knuts please."

Willow smiled and took off her apron.
    Back to top Go down
    Arianna Peverell
    5th Year
    Arianna Peverell

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:59 pm

Ria looked up as her drink arrived.
    'Thank you, here you go.' she placed five knuts on the table and took a sip of the butterbeer. She sighed as the drink warmed her up from the inside.
    'So, done for the day?' She smiled at the lady as she removed her apron.
    Back to top Go down
    Willow Hartman
    School Nurse
    Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Smiling as the girl gave her the money Willow placed it in the cash register so that she could clock off properly for the day. Signing out of the work slip she quickly placed her last hour sheet into the box and turned around.

"No problem! It's my pleasure!"

Willow nodded her head happily and she moved around to the other side of the bar after getting her bag from behind the bar.

"Yes, I have a new job so it's the last sign out ever tonight!"
    Back to top Go down
    Arianna Peverell
    5th Year
    Arianna Peverell

PostSubject: Trying to find my place   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 4:15 am

"Congratulations to you Ma'am." Arianna nodded.

"I didn't introduce myself, sorry. I'm Arianna, Arianna Peverell." She was likable enough. Looked like the caring type.
    Back to top Go down
    Willow Hartman
    School Nurse
    Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:19 pm

Willow turned and smiled at the lady, it wasn't often that she cane across so nice a person while working here, often they were a little more rough and needed some work to see their nice side.

"I'm going to be working up at Hogwarts now, a bit of a change from around here."

With a softer smile Willow nodded at Arianna and took a seat next to her by the bar, clasping her hands on her lap.

"Pleasure to meet you Arianna, im Willow, Willow Hartman."
    Back to top Go down
    Arianna Peverell
    5th Year
    Arianna Peverell

PostSubject: Trying to find my place   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:34 am

A grin broke across her face, "That's brilliant. I'm in Hogwarts too. They assigned me in fifth year Ravenclaw. What are you going to teach?"

Ria was very happy to meet someone nice from outside. Of course she was excited to attend the newly founded school. It'd be a new experience in her sheltered life.
    Back to top Go down
    Willow Hartman
    School Nurse
    Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:33 am

Willow saw the smile that broke across Ariannas face just at the mention of the school and she hoped that it would be as good as everyone else was hoping it would be, otherwise shed be very dissappointed.

"I'm going to be the school nurse! It's my specialty! I'll heal you up in an instant."

With that Willow wondered what exactly they would be doing at the school, having never been a pupil she wondered how they'd be taught.

"Do you know what's going to happen when you get there?"
    Back to top Go down
    Arianna Peverell
    5th Year
    Arianna Peverell

PostSubject: Trying to find my place   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:00 am

"To be honest, I have no idea." Arianna said frowning. It was unknown territory.

"It's the first of its kind, isn't it? They'll owl us when to go there and we'll get to know things from there." She took a sip from her drink.

"Tell me about yourself Ms. Hartman. What its like? Being a healer? How do you become a healer?"
    Back to top Go down
    Willow Hartman
    School Nurse
    Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:01 pm

Willow nodded her head of course Arianna wasn't to know but it could have been something to do with the fact she had mentioned the houses, Willow thought she might know a bit more about it than her.

"It's a step in the right direction to be sure of it, I'm certain many young people will be helped by this new school."

Grinning Willow remembered the hard tone she had had learning magic from her grandmother.

"Well I just found that I was better suited to helping people. And healing just came naturally to me you know, I had to refine my skills but now I'm top notch."
    Back to top Go down
    Arianna Peverell
    5th Year
    Arianna Peverell

PostSubject: Trying to find my place   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:05 pm

Arianna listened to her with rapt attention. "Can you teach me too? How do you get recognition as a healer?"

It sounded very rewarding, but she wanted to be a curse-breaker or a spell-crafter. She felt conflicted about her goal.
    Back to top Go down
    Willow Hartman
    School Nurse
    Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:32 pm

Willow smiled softly, she didn't know if she could teach her let alone how to but she supposed that it would be possible, after all they could both see each other at school for lessons if she found she liked it.

"Yes! Of course I could! I shall try to make you the best healer out there, that is if you're suited for it, sometimes you get different areas of magic more easily than others."
    Back to top Go down
    Arianna Peverell
    5th Year
    Arianna Peverell

PostSubject: Trying to find my place   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 8:25 am

Arianna frowned at that. "I'm not sure if I'm made for healing though." She said, a hint of self doubt colouring her tone. "But anyway, we can still be friends, right?" Arianna asked with a smile.
    Back to top Go down
    Willow Hartman
    School Nurse
    Willow Hartman

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:25 am

Willow smiled softly, she didn't think that it really mattered if they were the sane type of magic or not, hopefully Hogwarts would try to make everyone equal in all different areas of magic and ability.

"Oh, of course we can!"

Beaming Willow looked happily at Arianna she was glad to have made one friend here, at least she knew someone.

"It's nice to have a friendly face around here."
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to find my place [Open]   Trying to find my place [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to find my place [Open]
    Page 1 of 1