Hogwarts Founders
Welcome back! (or just plain Welcome)

Term is currently not open. Please make sure to post your profile and if you are a student, reply to the Sorting hat and exam evaluations. After that, you're allowed to post in the Magical Areas and the great hall. The other areas are restricted until term starts.
Hogwarts Founders
Welcome back! (or just plain Welcome)

Term is currently not open. Please make sure to post your profile and if you are a student, reply to the Sorting hat and exam evaluations. After that, you're allowed to post in the Magical Areas and the great hall. The other areas are restricted until term starts.
Hogwarts Founders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

990 A.D. Founders time

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Students can now post in the Great Hall/Entrance Hall and in Diagon Alley.
Make sure if you're a student that you post in the Exam Evaluations and Sorting Hat to be put in a year and house.
Chat
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» (2) Face Claim
Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:25 am by Helena Ravenclaw

» Evaluations Exam (All students must post)
Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 pm by Keitha Willow

» Sorting Hat
Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm by Keitha Willow

» Keitha Jane Willow
Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm by Keitha Willow

» Hogwarts Prime
Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 5:06 pm by Godric Gryffindor

» Eve Brewer
Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:11 pm by Evelynne Brewer

» Trying to find my place [Open]
Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:25 am by Willow Hartman

» Taking the long way home {Open}
Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:37 pm by Willow Hartman

» A Time To Reflect
Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:29 pm by Willow Hartman

Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
    FM Chat
    ChatBox

Evaluations Exam (All students must post)

Go down 
    +4
    Arsen Salvator
    Rosalinda Rivera
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Godric Gryffindor
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Godric Gryffindor
    Founder
    Godric Gryffindor

Evaluations Exam (All students must post) Empty
    PostSubject: Evaluations Exam (All students must post)   Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:43 am

Welcome student!

Here you'll post a reply answering these questions to determine your magical capabilities and therefore your year. Note, this is not your house sorting, but your year sorting.

1. If a muggle discovered you casting a spell, how do you react?
    2. What is the first spell that comes to your mind when you think of water?
    3. What is the first spell that comes to your mind when you think of fire?
    4. If a student fell fifty feet and only you had enough time to catch them with a spell, what spell would you use?
    5. How would you conquer a troll if you encountered one?
    6. In a moment of frustration, a student blasts themselves across the corridor due to accidental magic, how would you solve this?
    7. What is a solution to missing a step in a vitally important potion?
    8. How advanced are muggles versus magical beings? Explain (remember this is the year 990 AD).
    9. Are muggles a danger? Explain.
    10. What house is your favorite?
    Back to top Go down
    https://foundersbeginning.rpg-board.net
    Helena Ravenclaw
    4th Year

PostSubject: Re: Evaluations Exam (All students must post)   Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 5:01 am

Evaluation Exam

I wouldn't attempt a memory charm in case it backfires and harms said muggle (it is a very advanced spell), but stun him or her and run for a qualified witch or wizard that can perform the spell correctly.

Auguamenti.

Incendio.

4. If a student fell fifty feet and only you had enough time to catch them with a spell, what spell would you use?

Mobiliarbus.

By stunning it, then calling for help.

6. In a moment of frustration, a student blasts themselves across the
    corridor due to accidental magic, how would you solve this?

I would use finite incantatem to counter the effects of the accidental magic, then use ferula or episkey to heal or help the student if he or she were hurt or wounded.

8. How advanced are muggles versus magical beings? Explain.

I think muggles are equal to us witches and wizards, apart from the sense that they cannot use magic while we can. They are slightly ignorant, however, because they do not notice magic when it happens quite plainly in front of their faces.

Muggles are not a danger to us, as long as we are not a danger to them. If we do not provoke them, or openly parade our powers in front of them, they will not seek to hunt us down or study us.

I would like to be a Ravenclaw.
    Back to top Go down
    Rosalinda Rivera
    3rd Year
    Rosalinda Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Evaluations Exam (All students must post)   Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:42 pm

Talk to them calmly and asurring them it was all an act, before casting a memory charm.

Auguamenti

Incendio

Wingardium Leviosa

I would lead it into a room and locking it before running to get help from someone more advanced in magic

6. In a moment of frustration, a student blasts themselves across the corridor due to accidental magic, how would you solve this?

I would check if they were okay first, and then heal their wounds with Episkey

Beozar (?)

8. How advanced are muggles versus magical beings? Explain (remember this is the year 990 AD).

Muggles are not advanced more then Magical beings. Us witches/wizards can make anything appear with a snap of a finger. Muggles don't even know how to bathe or properly heat their homes. Disgusting pigs.

Muggles should all be eliminated. They might not be able to kill us and they have no upper hand whatsoever, but these witch trials are really getting on my nerves.

Slytherin of course.
    Back to top Go down
    Arsen Salvator
    5th Year
    Arsen Salvator

PostSubject: Re: Evaluations Exam (All students must post)   Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:23 pm

I'd threaten them to keep their mouths shut otherwise they might wake up as a ant under my shoe.

Aguamenti

Fiendfyre

Levicorpus

Fire reducto at the trolls eyes to blind him whilst i walk away or casting Piertotum Locomotor to make something come to life to distract it long enough for me to escape.

Leave them there, its not my business if they can't control themselves.

umm

Not at all, magic is the way forward. They aren't even smart enough to see magic when its right under their nose so how can you expect them to do anything else? Muggles are idiots end of story.

No they are pathetic creatures, that dont know any better. They are more of a danger to themselves than to us. It wouldn't surprise me if one walked into a burning house.

Slytherin
    Back to top Go down
    Arianna Peverell
    5th Year
    Arianna Peverell

PostSubject: Arianna Peverell   Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 3:00 am

I stun them, perform a memory charm and disapparate.

Aguamenti

Incendio

Arresto Momentum

I'll bind its legs together with an Incarcerus and run to fetch someone more adept.

First I'll freeze them with an Immobulus, then carrie them to the hospital wing with a Levicorpus.

Vanish it with an Evanesco and attempt anew.

They are not advanced than us, though they can manage to live without magic. So, yeah, they can manage.

I don't care about muggles really, and I don't think they are dangerous as long us we keep our distance.

I don't have favorites. Each house has rheir own attributes.
    Back to top Go down
    Cynthia Romano
    3rd Year
    Cynthia Romano

PostSubject: Re: Evaluations Exam (All students must post)   Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:53 pm

I would try to talk to them at first, if that didn't work I would stun them and leave, hoping they think it was a dream.

Aguamenti.

Incendio.

Wingardium Leviosa.

I would try to trick them into a room, lock them in it and look for a more experienced wizard or witch.

I would check if they're alright, then decide whether to carry them to the hospital wing, or to levitate them.

Start again?

They are not more advanced than magical beings. They manage to survive without magic, but they are not more advanced at all.

No, muggles are not a danger unless they make themselves so. They are peaceful beings, and unless we mess with them, they don't threaten us in anyway.

Gryffindor.
    Back to top Go down
    Evelynne Brewer

Evelynne Brewer

PostSubject: Re: Evaluations Exam (All students must post)   Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Evalution Exam

- Tell them it's a special effect, a magic trick
    -
    Aqua Eructo
    -
    Incendio or Relashio
    -
    Levicorpus
    - I would use Incarcerous
    In a moment of frustration, a student blasts themselves across the
    corridor due to accidental magic, how would you solve this?
    -Make sure they're alright, use Episkey on any injuries they may have
    - Start anew
    -Muggles may be technologically advanced, but we are obviously more Mentally advanced. Muggles have found ays to cope without the use of magic.
    - With our means of using magic, we can definitely protect ourself from them if the need arose.
    -Gryffindor, the brave.
    Back to top Go down
    Keitha Willow

PostSubject: Re: Evaluations Exam (All students must post)   Evaluations Exam (All students must post) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:06 pm

1. If a muggle discovered you casting a spell, how do you react?I would hit them with them in head in hopes to forget.
    2. What is the first spell that comes to your mind when you think of water?Aguamenti
    3. What is the first spell that comes to your mind when you think of fire?Incendio
    4. If a student fell fifty feet and only you had enough time to catch them with a spell, what spell would you use?Wingardium Leviosa
    6. In a moment of frustration, a student blasts themselves across the corridor due to accidental magic, how would you solve this? Depends who it is first of all then if someone I cared about I'll check to see if they all right take hospital wing to see they all right.
    7. What is a solution to missing a step in a vitally important potion? Start again and look it up within book to see I got all step after it.
    8. How advanced are muggles versus magical beings? Explain They very advance we are magical can do stuff they can't do.They invented books though that something as well we can. But other then we are more advance then them.
    9. Are muggles a danger? Yes they are when they don't have right spell to defend yourself. But when I have all knowledgde they should be easy to defend myself because I am magical.
    10. What house is your favorite?Ravenclaw
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evaluations Exam (All students must post)   Evaluations Exam (All students must post) Empty

Back to top Go down

Evaluations Exam (All students must post)
    Page 1 of 1